COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Running low on your favorite products? Email us at email@example.com to order retail products for curbside pickup!
COVID–19 Screening Survey
- Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you had close contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases?
- Have you recently traveled out of the continent?
- Are you high risk?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, consider delaying your service.
Protocols For Guests:
- Self-monitor: Self-monitor the day of your appointment. If symptomatic or ill, stay home. Do not enter if ill. If you begin to feel ill while here, leave immediately and isolate at home.
- Walk-ins: Walk-ins are not accepted. Appointments only. Only guests with reservations are to be present unless the client is a minor or requires supervision or assistance. Occupancy limit is 6 people in the salon at one time.
- Face Mask/Shield: A mask / face shield is required for admittance and must be worn at all times in the salon. No services are provided without a mask on guest and staff.
- Disinfection: In order to keep everyone safe, each guest will be charged a $3 disinfection fee. Staff will sanitize and disinfect stations, chairs, and equipment with CDC, Minnesota State Board, and EPA approved agents. Staff will frequently clean and sanitize all high touch items, restrooms, countertops, handles and floors.
- Social Distancing: Maintain social distancing of 6’ to adhere to hygiene protocol. Hand sanitizer is available for use.
- Check-in: remain in your vehicle near the front entrance. Your stylist will welcome you once disinfection has occurred and will monitor all guests with COVID-19 screening survey.
- Retail Area: Do not touch retail items. Your stylist will select them for you. Remain seated until transactions are completed. Exit utilizing the rear door of building.
Protocols for Staff:
- Monitoring Staff: Staff will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms with a screening survey, close contact with confirmed and quarantined cases, and recent out of continent travel. If symptomatic, staff will stay home. If exposed to COVID-19, staff will quarantine for 14 days. If symptomatic while working, staff are required to leave immediately and quarantine. Staff cannot return to work until quarantine is completed. Contact training will be enacted.
- Screening Guests: Staff will conduct health screening checklist and check-in appointments from your car parked in front of the building.
- Salon Occupancy: limited occupancy to 6 or fewer people in the salon at one time.
- Appointments only: We are accepting appointments only. No walk-ins allowed.
- Face Masks/Shields: Staff are required to wear face masks/shields at all times and ensure social distancing of 6’feet.
- Communication: Staff will communicate the steps being taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Hygiene: Staff will wash hands and use hand sanitizer between each guest service appointment.
- Disinfection: Staff will sanitize and disinfect stations, chairs, and equipment with CDC, Minnesota State Board, and EPA approved agents. Staff will frequently clean and sanitize all high touch items, restrooms, countertops, handles and floors.